Get your message across to international audiences
Speaking in front of an international audience is a very special challenge which you can systematically prepare for. Understand the key success factors for delivering presentations and gain confidence by practising your skills and receiving video feedback.
This seminar will guide you through the structure of a presentation and provide you with tips and tricks to confidently deliver presentations in front of multicultural audiences. You will get some practical hands-on advice on preparation and handling visual aids as well as tips on how to captivate and entertain your audience. A special focus will be put on the dos and don’ts of presenting in front of groups with diverse cultural backgrounds. Increasing your cultural awareness will not only help you to prepare for presentations in international settings, but also to deal more confidently with the challenges you face when presenting in a language other than your mother tongue.
Preparing and conducting presentations with ease
- Gain confidence in preparing and delivering presentations.
- Develop an understanding of what to consider when presenting in front of culturally diverse groups.
- Acquire tools for making an impact in the opening and closing of your presentations.
Presenting successfully while respecting cultural differences
- Setting the scene: positively influencing the relationship between yourself and your audience
- Dos and don’ts of presenting in business settings
- Opening and closing presentations
- Understanding cultural differences and various business cultures
- Presenting in front of diverse groups: expectations, objectives and roles
- Tips for building confidence and dealing with nervousness
- Dealing with difficult situations when giving presentations
Qualified businessman. International trainer and facilitator specialising in presentation, facilitation, leading discussions and negotiations, intercultural communication, intercultural management, leadership, team management, conflict resolution and motivation. Accredited as a leadership and communication trainer and a facilitator of team development processes and events at the European Commission. Qualified trainer.
Hands-on and video analysis
A hands-on approach with focus on the specific needs of the participants, allowing all participants to practice their skills, enhanced by the use of a video camera.
Professionals of all levels
Managers and professionals from all industries who want to improve their presentation skills in front of international audiences.
Professional Development Units
The Seminar Presentation Skills is accredited as follows:
Professional Development Units:
- 14 PDUs within the range Leadership